We collect and use personal data in order to offer our services. We also collect information about our suppliers, our partners and people who are seeking employment or already working for our company.
In particular, we collect your full name, telephone number, email address, work address and professional status.
We may also collect your comments and questions – by telephone, in writing and electronically – in connection with our communications and activities relating to our services. From browsing our websites we may collect IP (internet protocol) addresses and various actions taken during your browsing on them.
The company does not collect and process special categories of personal data or sensitive personal data, except where expressly required by law and on the basis of the conditions laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (Article 9(2)).
We collect personal data relating to you in the following cases:
- When you use our services.
- When you deal with us in person, by mail, telephone, e-mail, social media or through our website.
- When we collect personal data from other lawful sources, such as third party data collectors, public sources or social networks. This data is only used if we have your consent to share your data with third parties.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To send you information about our machinery and services.
- Send you announcements and information about our events and activities.
- Take action in cases where there is a legitimate and mutual interest.
- Provide you with information about the content and venue of events you have registered for.
- Respond to “contact me” forms or other electronic form that you have filled out on one of our websites.
- Monitor and respond to incoming requests (support, e-mail, chats or phone calls).
- Fulfill contractual obligations such as: order confirmation, license details, invoices, reminders, etc.
- To inform you of any problems in the provision of our services.
- Contact you in the context of conducting surveys to ask for your opinion about our services.
- To process a job application.
Collection of personal data based on consent
In case of collection and processing of personal data for which the consent of the data subject is required, this will be done through a specific consent form, in which the consent given will be recorded, stored and evidenced.
Collection of personal data based on contracts
We use personal data to fulfil our obligations in relation to contracts and agreements we have entered into with customers, partners and suppliers.
Collection of personal data based on legitimate interest
We collect and process personal data if it is deemed necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the company either as a controller or as a third party.
Retention period for personal data concerning you
We store personal data for as long as it is deemed necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, while also taking into account our need to answer your questions or resolve any problems, to fulfil our legal obligations under applicable law, to be in contact for any legal claims – complaints, and for security purposes.
We may therefore retain personal data about you for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the data collected is no longer necessary, it is deleted in a secure manner. We may process personal data for statistical purposes, but in such a case, the data becomes anonymous.
Your rights regarding your personal data are as follows:
- You have the right to request the deletion of personal data concerning you when it is no longer necessary for us to keep it.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time. For example. Consent to receive informative communications.
- You have the right to request a restriction on further processing of data in case of a dispute about the accuracy or processing of personal data concerning you.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data, in case the processing of the data is based on a legitimate interest and/or the direct marketing of services.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive newsletters, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from us such as confirmations, system messages and notifications about your account activities.
In case you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, you can submit them by e-mail: [email protected]
The use of
and web beacons:
This information is used to improve the operation of websites and to provide information from users’ browsing on them, to collect personal information such as the type of browser and operating system, the referring page, the path to the site, the domain of the ISP (Internet Service Provider), etc. In order for them to understand how visitors use a website. Cookies and similar technologies help us to tailor our website to your personal needs and to identify and prevent security threats and abuses. If used in isolation, cookies and web beacons cannot identify you personally.
If required by law:
We will disclose personal information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the company and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will take every organisational and technical measure to ensure that your personal data continues to be protected.
Use of subcontractors (processors and subcontractors):
If changes are made that materially alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by e-mail or post a notice on our websites before they take effect.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data, you can contact us in the first instance at: [email protected]
For further requests and actions you can contact the data protection authority.
Athens 20 January 2023